Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonder Woman Costume Changes Work...Wonders?

I wasn't exactly thrilled with the costume for NBC's Wonder Woman pilot.  It was wrong in just so, so many ways.  But lucky for WW fans, the costume has receive a slight touch up.  Not an overhaul, but many of the smaller elements and spandexy look has been removed, making a far superior image.


The biggest change?  Her pants.  Gone are the sky blue spandex, replaced by a darker, navy tone and gold stars on the side.  We also have red boots instead of blue, which balances out the color composition.  The final result is something much more natural and believable.  My only complaint is that her shoulders look a little bare, and without her hair down the colors don't quite balance.  Nevertheless, these small changes have turned the costume into something I could actually tolerate looking at.  I won't say it's perfect, but for a TV show I think it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment