Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Captain America Trailer Released

After weeks of rumors and teasers, it's here.  Captain America enters the fight with this first full length theatrical trailer.




This trailer had the opposite effect on me that I thought it would.  I was hoping for something that would tide me over, giving m.  Instead, I need to see this movie right now.  I'm going to go crazy waiting for it to come out

I have to say it looks pretty great.  Everything is spot on, and the only thing I would like to see a bit more of is the Red Skull.  But it's got some nice humor ("That was penicillin"), wonderful visuals, and the makings of some great action.  Everything is distinctly WWII, but fits in incredibly well with the rest of the Marvel Universe.  This is certainly a world that Thor could exist in as well.  And that reminds me, the appearance of Howard Stark?  You had to guess Marvel would throw that in there.  Chris Evans feels more and more like a right fit for Steve Rogers, although it will be interesting to see how he fits into the Avengers.

So Cap continues to impress, and still has potential of being one of the best superhero movies yet.  That being said, I'm probably looking forward to Thor more at this point.  Still, I'm dying to see both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment