Monday, January 31, 2011

Best. Pizza. Ever.

So earlier today I was doing some online homework, which means that I have spend a minimum of 60% of that time looking at random stuff across the internet.  Most of it is useless, but every once in a while I'll find some gem, some glorious little marvel that makes jeopardizing my future worth the effort.  Behold!


It's....Iron Man....and pizza!  Someone took the two most wonderful things in the world and put them together!  I'm just feeling so many emotions right now!  Wonder, awe, and most of all a nagging hunger for pizza.  Whether you love Iron Man and want to celebrate his everlasting glory in pizza form, or hate Mr. Stark deeply and want to go all Mandarin by literally devouring him, this entree has something for you.

Oh, damn, and is that an onion as an arc reactor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment