Thursday, January 13, 2011

Behold, Captain America!

It's here!  Sure, we've seen artwork and the unfinished product, but this is our first full look at Chris Evans in the final Captain America costume.  I have to say, it looks pretty amazing.

The picture itself is a little blurry, but wow does that costume look cool.  Even though I loved the initial artwork, I was worried it might look a little too high-tech for WWII.  And while the costume still looks very advanced, the muted color pallete is perfectly done for the time period.  I don't think we could have asked for much more.  My only minor complaint is that the helmet could use a bit of work, but I can live with it.  Chris Evans certainly looks like the perfect man to play Steve Rogers, and now all we need to see is Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull.  The summer movie season just can't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment