Monday, December 13, 2010

What Do You Fear?

I'm afraid of honey badgers.  There, I said it.

It looks like the Marvel universe is being asked a similar question, and Spidey is being asked if he fears tomorrow.  He WOULD fear for the future, the pessimistic little wall crawler.  I'm willing to guess each character has a different image and fear that will teased over the next few weeks, and we'll get a better idea of what's going on.



We've also seen hints of characters like Thor, Hawkeye, Magneto, Colossus, Spider-Woman and more involved.  Right now, it's pretty much impossible to get a read on what's going on since this came completely out of the blue.  The border of the image shown has a slightly Celtic, magical feel to it, which would make sense.  I can't think of a villain who might be associated with this, other than someone like Nightmare.  Maybe it has something to do with the vision Steve Rogers saw at the end of Reborn?  Or the whole Shadow Council business he's dealing with?  I'd really like to share more on this, but this is literally everything I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment