Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Captain Otter Begins

Hey all, and welcome to the exciting origin story of Captain Otter!  It's actually kind of a reboot, but more on that later.  In this first post, I figured I'd introduce myself and what I would be doing on the blog.  I love comic books.  I also love movies.  As you can guess, I really love comic book movies.  Not mention making the world safe for otters everywhere.




So that's what this blog is about.  Exploring the uncharted realms of nerdom.  I'll be offering reviews of anything that might cross my way, discussing the latest rumors and scoops, and sharing whatever nerdy stuff pops into my head.  Whether it's a comic book, movie, video game, TV show or novel, Captain Otter will be there.  Trust me, it'll be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment